What makes GeoAxel Robust & Unique
GeoAxel is a feature rich application offering you enhanced and custom built functionality to meet all of your GIS, mapping and 3D data modeling requirements.
Multi Language Support
GeoAxel supports right-to-left content orientation and is currently available in Arabic language
Extensive User Access Control
Allows administrator to specify the access and permissions by creating user authentication and user groups and specifying permission sets
CCTV Camera Integration
GeoAxel supports CCTV camera integration within the software given the camera IP address and point Shapefile for internal and external cameras.
External Database Integration
GeoAxel can be integrated with existing external database systems such as SQL and Oracle to read non-spatial tables and display the same within the 3D environment.
Spatial and attribute query tools on supported platforms such as ESRI ArcSDE, Oracle Spatial, KML, OGC compliant standards etc.
Effective analysis features such as cut/fill, line-of-sight, view-shed and extensive distance and area measurement tools including vertical, horizontal, aerial and terrain measurements
An extensive list of GeoAxel features
- Highly portable, offline mode runs on a laptop
- Enterprise version works with server-client architecture on LAN and over Internet
- Efficient and quick navigation from global to local perspective
- Seamless display of multi-resolution imagery & elevation data in a singular terrain model
- Compression of large spatial data, resulting in less memory resource consumption
- On-the-fly projection of data, support for custom coordinate system
- User management based on privileges and different functionalities
- Editing of spatial data layers
- Supports your own terrain model on the Globe
- Supports to Create your own 3D content from layers and 3D models from different formats
- Fuse huge amount of GeoSpatial data on the fly from diversified sources
- Visualize and fly through the interactive 3D world
- Create and view 3D city model on the fly
- Create labels, bookmarks, projects and scenarios
- Print, save, export data and projects and share with others
- Create and edit your own Shape Files